Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Now I'm really confused

The bad news: DJ notched his 6th straight DNP-CD. I hope you're growing that hair out now DJ. I just bought some new clippers and I can resurrect the Hawk myself if you need me to. Nothing short of a miracle will get you off that bench now. And the Hawk is (or should I say was?) a miracle.

The confusing news: Sasha Pavlovic was in the starting lineup in place of Devin Brown. So Devin came off the bench, and Wally Szczerbiak played bench-buddy to DJ tonight, collecting his first DNP-CD of the year. And Dwayne Jones played one minute. It all makes sense, right? (my head is spinning)

The good news: We FINALLY wrapped up home court with the bizarre win over the Sixers after Devin Brown drained two free throws with .2 seconds left. Even better news - the win means that Wednesday's game vs. the Pistons means absolutely nothing. This has to ensure that DJ gets some major PT for this one, right Coach Brown??? We're keeping our fingers crossed...

LeBron wants to see DJ play on Wednesday!

No comments: